Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th Gremlins, anyone?

Happy Friday the 13th to all! Has anyone had an appearance of those Friday the 13th gremlins? If so, let me know what form they took!

So far, so good around here----but the day has only just begun! So far, it's another sunny day here in 'the convergence zone' (amazing, to say the least...). That's a good start, anyway!

Okay, so on to the important stuff (knitting, of course...):

Continuing to have fun with dishcloths, as I do at least every twice a month with the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. Here is the latest completed cloth---a tiny little kitty cloth.



STASH ADDITIONS!!

Some sooooooo soft Frog Tree Alpaca, which has already been cast on. It is destined to become a lacey scarf, called Cape Cod Shells.

...and the latest addition to the overflowing sock yarn stash basket--some Sock Candy and Koigu..

Also recently purchased some gorgeous Colinette Parisienne mohair (sorry, no pics yet...) I'm going to venture into my first lace knitting with it, but haven't decided exactly what yet.

As for Socktoberfest,.....well, um....I'm making a little progress on those socks. Well, okay,.... I'm only just past the cuffs,.... but who's keeping track, anyway? It seems that every time I dig into the bag to work on the socks this week, I get the bug to work on a couple of those other, too-long neglected WIP's. And then, there's this little problem with spending too much time on the computer! It seems that I've spent more time reading about and looking at Socktoberfest stuff and other knitter's blogs than working on my own knitting. I just can't seem to get around to working on my own socks this week....

>^..^< >^..^<