Thursday, November 30, 2006

A 2nd Meathead and crazy weather in Seattle

The weather this week in Western Washington has definitely been crazy! We've had everything from wind to rain to snow to ice to freezing rain----all in five days! I can't remember the last time I saw snow and ice on the ground continuously for that long around here. I also can't remember temperatures in the teens and below with the wind chill. Brrrrrr!

I think I've recovered from the trauma of our snow and ice expedition home from Canada earlier this week. It has been nice to be snuggled at home for the last couple of days during all of this and watch it on the news, rather than being in the middle of it!


All of my current felted projects are felted and drying. My booga bag is dry and ready to put on the handles, just in time for the end of Norovember. I also have two cute mini versions of 'my special companion' bags felted and drying---I'll post pics when they're done.

Meanwhile, still working on the poinsettia dishcloth from the latest monthly KAL, and finished a second hat for the Meathead KAL. Thought I would take advantage of the current weather conditions to photograph the latest. Here's a Meathead on the snow....

And here it is, on the rocks...


Looks like the weather is returning to normal today.....rainy. Hey, I may even leave the house!

>^,,^< >^,,^<