Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I ALWAYS buy extra yarn.....except this time....

Of course, the inevitable happened----I'm just a little bit short! Aaaaack!

For the first time, probably ever, I bought the exact amount of Noro Kureyon that the Booga bag pattern called for. Very seldom have I ever needed to use the extra I buy, so this time, I bought only what was stated on the pattern. Let THAT be a lesson to me! I can't believe this, but I am actually short of what I need to finish the bag handles!

So today, rather than the posting pictures of my beautiful bag in progress, while marveling that I actually almost finished it in a couple of days (my knitting speed normally falls into the snail-on-a-slow-day category...), I'm off to try to find Noro Kureyon yarn in the same color, from the same dye lot. I'm hoping that fact that I bought this particular Noro in another state won't hinder my search! Actually, I'll settle for the same color, but the same lot number would be nice.... Wish me luck!

>^,,^< >^,,^<