Saturday, November 04, 2006

Socktoberfest dropout....On to Norovember!

Okay, so call me a Socktoberfest dropout....I finished nary a pair of socks for Socktoberfest. But today is a new day...in November.....so in keeping with my never-flagging optimism that I will finish the project I intend to work on this month-----On to Norovember!! Here is my lovely new Kureyon stash, hopefully to become a lovely felted bag.




And just so you know I didn't sit complely idle in October, I did finish this lovely curly scarf, made from Queensland Soft Comfort mohair, knit lengthwise on size 13 circs.

For some reason, rather than working on my socks in October, I was somehow inspired to finally finish this scarf that has been on the needles since last year! I guess I went into a sort-of first-in, first-out mode for a minute, and decided to complete a project that was taunting me from it's knitting bag, at the bottom of the pile.

So, on to Norovember and casting on another new project!......




I'll probably end up working on the socks out of guilt.


>^..^< >^..^<