Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tulips and snow geese, part 2

Thought I would post a few more of the pictures I took on Easter Sunday at the tulip fields. The sky was gorgeous that day, which I think makes the pictures even nicer. I'm still somewhat of a rank amateur with the digital camera, but I think these pictures came out fine for a digital newbie! Hope you enjoy them...

Here's a close-up of that red tulip in the yellow field...



Field of red tulips....


Here is many fields of daffodils, as far as the eye could see---fading, but still spectacular. I love the sky in this one...


Here's a pic of the huge flock of snow geese (just as the mass exodus started). I couldn't even get all of them in one picture. This was about one-third of the flock!

And here's some tulips of my favorite color, with more of the great sky on that day..

I'm so glad spring is finally here. I feel like I'm beginning to have a mood transplant already! Today is back to rainy again, but just looking at these pictures reminds me of that sunny day and leaves me looking forward to some nice days to come......soon, I hope.

The minions and I are wearing our sunglasses in hopeful anticipation...

>^oo^< >^oo^< >^OO^<