Saturday, March 24, 2007

I hab a code.....part 2

I was all ready to post all kinds of stuff today about what I've been working on, but unfortunately I've been sidelined by yet another cold. My throat felt kinda scratchy a couple of days ago, but I wrote it off to allergies. Then this morning, woke up feeling like crap, with my second cold in as many months. So I'm going to take my red nose and cough and go sit my butt on the couch. Maybe I can work up the energy to knit a few little stitches....

Note to any other cold viruses lurking out there that I haven't caught yet this winter: HEY! I already gave at the office. Two of your friends already attacked me this year, so give me a break, would ya?

Note to my immune system: Helllllllllloooooooo-ooooooooo? You are SO fired!

I'm going off to pout and sniffle now. I'll be back when I'm feeling human again......

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^<