Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Positive energy flow

My requests for crossed fingers and positive energy to be sent my way must be starting to work. I received an email from Spin a Yarn in Edmonds that I have won a prize from their drawing last weekend! The email said I have won the "Red Delicious Bag." I really have no idea what that is, but it's a prize and I won it!

So if you are one of those nice people out there who has been sending good wishes my way, please keep it coming until the big drawing! I'm not sure when that is going to be held, but hopefully it will be soon.

I'm finally beginning to feel like my back is no longer a car-seat-shaped pretzel. That was some serious road time in the car this past weekend. But I guess having a back that felt like crispy snack food for a few days was a small price to pay for the fun I had.

Yesterday was booty-unpacking and organizing day. It was quite the pile when gathered in one place, but I didn't suffer much anxiety when I saw it all---I guess that can wait until the credit card bill arrives... There is some seriously gorgeous stuff in that mass of yarniness, and I photographed all of it yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't uploaded them to my computer, so no pictures yet....sorry!

I realized while taking the pics that I purchased way more sock yarn than I thought (what a surprise...), so my poor sock stash basket is bursting and overflowing! I now own enough sock yarn to clothe the feet of a family of centipedes.

Keep the positive energy flow coming, y'all! I know it's helping and I still have high hopes for that LYS gift certificate! I'll let you know what the "Red Delicious Bag" is when I find out...